How you can join the BOA
Everyone is guaranteed a warm welcome at any of our meetings, but to make sure you get advance notice and news about all organ matters in the area, and to support your local association, we would be delighted for you to take up membership. Please contact the President or the Secretary right away!
Our current annual subscriptions are
- Single adult membership £18
- Joint membership for couple £20
- Junior (under 18) or student membership FREE
These rates include
- free entry to Association meetings for you, your family and your friends
- the affiliation fee to make you a member of the Incorporated Association of Organists (which also entitles you to receive the quarterly magazine “Organists Review” at a reduced rate).
- a membership card and printed copy of our current programme of events.
- copies of our quarterly newsletter, sent to your home, full of interesting organ and musical news, reports, articles, reviews, and other useful information.
- advice for those wanting to learn the organ – both beginners and improvers.
- help if you need someone to take over at the console for Sunday when you go down with ‘flu on a Saturday night! (or, help if you are a member of the clergy looking for an organist) – contact the Secretary for advice.
DON’T DELAY – JOIN TODAY! We have over 80 members – why not be the next?